Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Interview with Hamed Taleghani about Termie's Next Project

Hello everyone! back here with an exclusive schizophrenic interview with myself! This time it's about my solo music project "Termie" whose album sold 10000000000000 all over the galaxy (of limbo).

Hi Hamed!
Hi.
Congratulations on your best selling album "Ergonomic Assassins"!
thanks
So What's next with Termie? Are you working o nthe next album?
Well... sort of. I just gave out a little EP called "The Crack in My Eye". It was supposed to be my next album but I thought it's not going to work for a full length and it also didn't have the feel I was going for, you know?
What kind of feel?
Well I want to make my next album very personal. emotionally. Ergonomic Assasins was me playing with software and stuff but I rarely concentrated on conveying my true inner feelings. only 3 or 4 songs are like that.
wow. And we thought they were all killer!
they are. they're just not that deep emotional me.
So what's your next album gonna be called and when can we expect it?
I think its name will be "The Fairyland Bastard". The cover art will be by the one and only Milad Taleghani. (hi there! Yes indeed.) And it should probably be ready by... let's say christmass?
So.....
Ok that's enough. fuck off.
oh... ok T-T...........