Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Awards of 2008

Here I am.
I shall give out my priceless awards to everything that pleased me this year. it shall be very short and very stupid because only Milad reads this anyway so who am I kidding. So without any due procrastination, here's my "Best of 2008" Awards.


Best Metal Album:
The Awakening by Caliban
































BEST ROCK ALBUM:
A Rush of Blood to The Head By Coldplay







































BEST NORMAL ALBUM:
KID A by Radiohead











































BEST MOVIE:
The Fall Directed by Tarsem

















































MY LOVE OF THE YEAR:
Asal



























































My Best Pal:


Milad (A.K.A The Master of Whores)








































Voozhiman Of The Year:
Sara from Milad's University
Favorite Songs of The Year:
Chakavak By Dariush
Run by Air
Biggest Lesson Learned of the year:
Best friends can be assholes too. actually, they ARE assholes 90% of the time. You've just learned to deal with them.

2 comments:

Milad Taleghani (ARIAN) said...

the fuck?...
that's... short!
how can you choose one out of 100s and millions?

Hamed said...

i said it would be short and stupid.