Sunday, December 7, 2008

Yes I bought it and I'm gonna try and enjoy it. Fuck you.


-WOOHOO! I GOT ME AN IPHONE SUCKAS! Go weep and die in envy you sons of bitches! HAIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!

- Dude, you got an iphone?

- Hell yeah baby! This piece of hot gadget is the key to my eternal pleasure and immort....

- Dude, You KNOW you can't send MMS with it, right?

-... yeah I know. I don't care. what's so special about sending some stupid pictures with your mobile phone anyway? This is THE IPHONE!! It's got the perfect screen for viewing images and movies! I'm gonna turn my bluetooth on! send me your highest resolution pic will ya?

- Iphone's bluetooth only works with apple's own handsfree blutooth headset. you can't send, receive or even see other bluetooth devices around you.

- What the fuck are you talking ab... OMG it's not working... IT'S NOT WORKING THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY IPHONE!!

- I thought you knew that.

- ... I... I did! I just forgot, that's all. Hey! look at me flipping my fingers on the awesome screen and the pictures and shit moving like it's a real life album I'm flipping through! isn't that fucking gorgeous? So what should I choose for my ringtone? I have a couple of MP3s here and...

- uh... bro... you can't put custom ringtones on the iphone. you can only do it if you buy one from the Apple itunes store. You can't record videos, your voice or use Microsoft office files on it.

- WHAT?! well I'm just gonna go to the internet and find a software which allows all that and then install on my iphone! That's What I'm gonna do!

- you can't.

- WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

- You can't install applications on your iphone if you haven't bought and downloaded them from Apple's application store. You have to hack it if you want to do that and god knows what the fuck they do to it when they hack it. it's gonna show the scar one way or another.

- okay...then...I'll just... flip through my pictures and listen to some music then... and uhh... send an sms or two and maybe call home with it, i guess.

- Dude, a 100$ phone can do all that plus more! Hell you can do anything with my Sony eric...

- PSHHHHPSHHSHHPSHSHSHT! Shut up man! Iphone is the SHIT! LOOK! LOOK AT MY FINGERS! Look how I move my fingers and the pictures flip like A REAL FUCKING ALBUM! LOOK AT MY FINGERS! I'm not using any buttons, oh no no no! I'M JUST USING MY FINGERS!! IT'S AMAZING! IT'S A FUCKING MIRACLE! It'S THE SHIT, MAN! IT'S IS THE FUCKING SHIT!!! WOOOOHOOOOOO!!

- ....

1 comment:

Milad Taleghani (ARIAN) said...

AHAHAAH! YEAH YEAH! I LAUGHED MY GUTS OUT!
IT'S THE SHIT!