Saturday, January 17, 2009

I am N0thing.


These are dark times in my life, and it scares me to death. I feel the clock ticking and everyone is already far beyond me in the race. I am loosing. I am loosing to nothing.

No refuge. No shelter. I only shiver when I think about it. I stand naked in the rain and wonder: "What the fuck did I do to deserve this? What the fuck did I do to be this way?"


All my dreams are being crushed before my eyes. All of Me being crushed before your eyes.


These are the darkest times in my life and there's no happy ending to this...

2 comments:

Milad Taleghani (ARIAN) said...

well get youR shit togetaher and do something BEFORE IT'S WAY TO LATE. or get crushed...only you are the blame for all this, nothing and no one else.

Hamed said...

boohoo Mr. super donkey dick. die in a coma T-T