Sunday, November 16, 2008

Neverland


It's interesting that we wait for the faintest spark of hope and right behind us there's a fireworks show going on. We always tend to look away and uninterested because we want to stare at the guy afterwards because we're actually pretty attracted and interested. makes perfect sense,yes?
well WHAT THE FUCK are you waiting for? Thanksgiving?! COME AND GIVE ME A BIG LONG HUG AND TELL ME YOU LOVE ME!! KISS ME! LOVE ME! CRY THE TEARS OF JOY! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! sure.

Why in the holy name of hell should we keep crawling and crawling and watching and thinking until the whole world finally comes down on us?

I am the one fucking up my own life I know that. tell me something I don't know already. There are so many songs written about love and how hard it is to truly acquire it and there you are sitting there with my beating heart in your bloody hand. what are you gonna do with it? Me? I'm just going to stare and follow you home... just gonna imagine being with you every single day, kiss the ground you walk on, smell the air you breath in and sleep at night and listen to shitty fucked up love songs when I should be focusing on my new metal records.

and what do YOU do? Throw that bloody piece of shit called my beating heart to the fucking dogs.


I'd call you a cold, frosty bitch if I didn't worship you.

But right now, in this moment? heck I'm looking for a match to light the fuse connected to my festering state of being.


Maybe I'd blow better than I suck.

1 comment:

Hamed said...

T-T I know. I hate me too.