Friday, December 17, 2010

BEST OF 2010

MUSIC:
METAL ALBUM OF THE YEAR: Thrice - The Alchemy Index
METAL ARTIST OF THE YEAR: Thrice

NON-METAL ALBUM OF THE YEAR: Sonic Youth - The Eternal
NON-METAL ARTIST OF THE YEAR: Low

MOVIES:
MOVIE OF THE YEAR: Shutter Island
BEST SOUNDTRACK: A Single Man

GAMES:
GAME OF THE YEAR: Batman Arkham Asylum
WORST GAME OF THE YEAR: Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days
BIGGEST SURPRISE: New Mortal Kombat in 2011
BEST XBOX 360 GAME: Batman Arkham Asylum
BEST PLAYSTATION 3 GAME: Vanquish
MOST ANTICIPATED 2011 GAME: Duke Nukem Forever

PEOPLE:
BEST PERSON OF THE YEAR: Morteza Karimi, Because of his brave and bold letters to our Bank's Head Office concerning our branch managers' inadequacies
WORST PERSON OF THE YEAR: Mr. Ghoreishi Nejad, My ex-boss. He really did a number on my nerves and my overall mental condition. Bastard.

COMPUTER:
BEST SOFTWARE: Google Chrome, an absolutely fantastic and fun browser
WORST SOFTWARE: Windows 7, for being so incompatible with all the older games/software and thus making them useless junk.

LIFE:
BEST EVENT: I finally got out of the bank and went on to start a new path. A path to follow my dreams.
WORST EVENT: The day I got my final pay. It was way less than what I initially expected.
CURRENT GOAL IN LIFE: To become a professional animator/video game Artist
MOMENT OF CRYING: The night before the day I had to leave my job after 7 years.
MOMENT OF LAUGHS: When I found out I had passed the entrance exam to MFT as top student.


No comments: