Friday, June 26, 2009

If it weren't for your beautiful eyes...


- ...I would have gotten over your fucking whore ass ages ago. 
- I can't believe you just said that.
- What do you think I'd say about you? 
- ... I don't know. I have my charms.
- And you have so many flaws too.
- You do too.
- Yes but I don't shove them so far up my ass that I wouldn't even recognize myself in the mirror.
- Do you think I'm like that? That I don't know who I am?
- Yes... I... I don't know.
- You know sometimes I think about stuff.
- stuff?
- yes. About what exactly we're doing here every once in a while. exchanging looks and thoughts and hellos and Goodbyes. What is this anyway?
- oh! well that's nice. You've just begun to think about all these things? hah! welcome to my fucking 6 years ago. 
- ...!
- .....
- I... uh... I don't think this is going to work either way I mean
- Yeah I know. believe me I know it. But every single time I listen to a love song I can't get you out of my...
- stop it. I don't need to hear this. we're not even close enough to talk about our formal lives so much as our personal ones.
- ... I know.
- good.
- I just wish I could get you out of my head and get on with my life, you know? this is torture for me. This is me with a giant hole in the middle and you punching it even deeper every time I see you around here.
- I don't think I ever punched a hole there. You're doing it to yourself.
- Why did you happen to me? how did this... this become the most complicated issue in my life?
- I guess you have a really shallow, sad life then. I barely know your name and you think I'd be interested in y...
- Well I know YOUR name and It's etched so damn deep inside my mind that I can't even
- It's not my fault that you're obssesed with me. That's all I'm saying. 
- ....yes... you're right.
- just... just get over me, you know?
- If it weren't for your beautiful eyes... I would have gotten over your fucking whore ass ages ago.

1 comment:

Milad Taleghani (ARIAN) said...

that was nice,,, and sweet!
i think that was the right conversation...ah, fuck it, i'm tired of telling you get over her.