Tuesday, March 3, 2009

AeorA




Just thought about typing every single word which goes through my mind. It was hard to do since words skip very fast past my mind. But here's what my net of realization could catch:




Furnishing and tiling. Extraordinary thoughts. Simple and sometimes indigestible chronic lessons. Spontaneous scripture and progression.


Discipline through heresy. Cemetery.


Feeling Socially incapable of disconnection for lust and individuality.


Hereunder and so forth.


Lamenting hay maker and bygone elimination.


Random psychic outflows. Theatre of spring and evasive disclosure. Scissors cutting through the throat.


lines make them happy. Chilling sordidly and red comes the heat. afraid.


Hang them till they start to smell and gently make them listen to your songs. I will listen if you object.


Happily. Faithfully. Melting sun. Live bait. Lillies and margaritas. Child. Less.


of course. So beautiful. When I spread you and. Peel. no skin. Leave the eyelids alone. Knife must be sharp. good for you. I'll dig a grave. And bring flowers.


Lots of Skin. My own place. covered with stone. Heal unto orange.

No comments: