Sunday, February 8, 2009

My New Album is Released


It is labeled by Nuclear Blast & Sony Music. You can find it in all major Virgin mega stores, Sony music online and Nuclear Blast online store. The current pricing is 100$.

Here are some reviews from different websites and Mags:


Metal Hammer: "...This Album may very well be the biggest industrial release since Sepultura's Roots..."


Rolling Stone: "...I can't even start comparing this music to anything I've heard before. 5/5 Stars!"


KERRRRRANG!: "...The Heavy as balls riffs and drone experience will make sure you will put your CD player on REPEAT for a very long time..."


METAL ARCHIVES ONLINE: "...Termie's Debut album Disaster will fucking rock your ass off!"


DARK MUSIC REVIEWS: "...I am still listening to this CD while writing this album and I'm thinking to myself this could very well be my fucking album of the year. 5/5"


KILL ME NOW MUSIC ONLINE: "...The riffs, the strange feeling you get when you listen to the tracks, the anatomy of the notes, the dronish industrial feeling and the overall package of great heavy music simply astonishes me like hell..."


METALISTIC!: "...Scary and heavy. Everything I need in an industrial/Experimental album..."

2 comments:

Milad Taleghani (ARIAN) said...

ahahahaha! yeah yeah, the only problem is that sepultura aint industrial :D :D :D

you're spoiled...

DU DU DUUUUUU
DUUU DUUUU DUUUUUUUU!

AWESOME.

Hamed said...

Stupid booboo. of course they're induustrial. WTF did you think they are?